- This event has passed.
Valhalla Basecamp, UBCO, Kelowna
April 28 @ 9:30 AM - April 30 @ 5:00 PM
Valhalla (VA) Angels Kelowna is hosting Okanagan BaseCamp, an exclusive investment seminar for entrepreneurs. At BaseCamp, Randy Thompson, Valhalla Private Capital Founder, Fund Manager, Entrepreneur, and Investor, will provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch business ideas to investors. Spots are limited with an option to bring your partner or co-founder at half the cost. Option available through the registration process.
It’s more than just pitching your business to investors, you need to know how to:
- Raise capital including equity, debt, contest and revenue
- Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
- Target and secure the right investors
- Close a round of financing
- Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors
460 Doyle Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 2A2
(MAY NOT BE DELIVERED IN THIS ORDER)
Saturday, April 28
Day 1: 9:30 AM TO 5 PM
- Welcome and Introductions
- Should You Really Do This?
- Think Like An Investor
- “The Six Points”
- Raising Money
Sunday, April 29
Day 2: 9:30 AM TO 5 PM
- Building a Business on 3 Lines
- Building a Cap Table and A Share Structure
- Valuations and Deal Structures
Monday, April 30
Pub Pitch Night: 4 PM – 7 PM
This is your opportunity to put what you learned into action in front of a room full of investors and get valuable feedback. Separate registration will be provided but all attendees are guaranteed registration. This is a public event.
Register here – https://vabasecamp_okanagan.eventbrite.ca