Event Title: NACO Western Regional Summit
Event Date: Monday, May 29, 2017 from 8:00am – 7:30pm
Event Location: Delta Winnipeg Hotel, 350 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
The National Angel Capital Organization is hosting its 2nd annual Western Regional Summit to engage local Angels as well as Angel Investors from other parts of Canada and the U.S. This is a unique opportunity to network and learn from your Angel colleagues, right in your backyard.
Why you should attend the Western Regional Summit:
- Create greater connectivity in the Angel Investor community
- Build new relationships while strengthening existing ones
- Enjoy networking opportunities and share best practices
- Develop a higher level of knowledge and skill from the NACO Academy investor education program
- Showcase the Winnipeg innovation community
Featured sessions include:
- Keynote from Patrick Lor, Managing Partner at 500 Startups
- Common Docs: Structuring Deals and Term Sheets with Pieter Dorsman, President & CEO at Redpeaks Management Inc.
- Best Practices for Angel Group Management with Mary Long-Irwin, Executive Director at Northern Ontario Angels
- Best Practices for Angel Investors, with Manny Padda, 2016 Angel of the Year & Founder at New Avenue Capital
Tickets are $150 each. Buy Tickets Now! < https://bit.ly/NACOWRS>